You might want to take a closer look.
- Standard Features
Patented design to fully characterize the retroreflection (RA) and retroreflected night-time (CIE1931xy) color of road signs, high visibility safety clothing and other materials.
The Model 932 comes standard with a Bluetooth wireless interface and USB computer interface both allowing for remote operation of the instrument and data logging. The internal memory has the capacity to store more than 32000 measurements.
The sensitive light sensor meets ASTM E1709 and ASTM E2540 requirements with the CIE standard human eye response in conjunction with the CIE illuminant “A” lamp. Our world-class photometric filter fit is unmatched by the competition and allows extremely accurate measurements of other colors using the single white reference standard with no correction factors.
- Measures all types of retroreflective materials with a single measurement
- Meets the requirements of CIE 54.2, ANSI/ISEA 107, EN ISO 20471, EN 12899-1, DIN 67520, ASTM E1709, and ASTM E2540
- Performs complete inspections at all geometries in accordance with ASTM D4956
- US Patent# 7,961,328
- Observation angle adjustment from 0.2° to 2.0°
- Entrance angle adjustment from -45° to +45°
- World-class photopic-corrected detector and source “A”
- Requires only one reference standard without any correction factors
- Self-contained commercially available battery or mains power
- Graphical TFT-color touch-screen display
- Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Capability
- Two measurement port reducers for small area measurements
- USB Computer Interface
- Built-in averaging
- Internal storage for more than 32000 measurements
- Foam-lined carrying case
- Data Management Software (DMS) allows the user to quickly transfer data from the instrument to a computer via the USB connection for data management and report generating
|Entrance Angle||-45°to +45° with electronic feedback|
|Observation Angle||0.2° to 2.0° continuously adjustable via stepper control|
|Light Source Angular Aperture||.1°|
|Receiver Angular Aperture (annular)||.1°|
|Field of Measurement||1 inch (25 mm) diameter spot - reduceable to 0.59 inch and 0.39 inch |
(15mm and 10mm) with supplied aperture reducers.
|Applicable Standards||Meets all requirements of ASTM E1709, ASTM E2450, EN12899-1. |
Performs testing in compliance with ASTM D4956, ISO 20471, ANSI/ISEA 107
|Photopic response in accordance with ASTM E1709 |
paragraph 6.4.2 and ASTM E2540 paragraph 6.4.2
|Color Measurement||Measures CIE 1931 x,y retroreflected night-time |
color coordinates per ASTM D4956, table 13
|Data Memory||32,000 measurements|
|Computer Interface||USB and Bluetooth|
|GPS||56-Channel WAAS Enabled for <2 meter position fix uncertainty|
|Power Supply||Removable 12 VDC, 3.3 Ah battery |
(DeWalt P/N DC9071)
|Charger||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (add -1 to model no.) |
12 VDC cigarette lighter (add -2 to model no.)
|0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||15-in (380 mm) L x 4.5-in (115 mm) W x 12.75-in (325mm) H including battery|
|Weight||Instrument: 4.40 lbs (2.20 kg) |
Battery Pack: 1.45 lbs (0.66 kg)
The sensitive light sensor meets ASTM E1709 and ASTM E2540 requirements with the CIE standard human eye response in conjunction with the CIE illuminant “A” lamp.
If you need any help placing or tracking an order please contact us directly at 1-858-279-6044