Quickly and accurately measures all types of raised pavement markers, including RRPM’s (Cat Eyes)
An intuitive, touch-screen interface leads to faster measurement times and the retroreflectometer features easy data export for comprehensive documentation and tracking. Uploading collected data to a computer is easy with USB or Bluetooth connectivity.
The included data integration software exports the data in CSV, KML, XML and Shape-file formats for maximum compatibility with most GIS databases.
Progressive Data Management
The RPM 1200K is equipped with an internal GPS, Bluetooth, ambient temperature thermometer, humidity hygrometer and printer. The internal memory has the capacity to store more than 25,000 measurements.
A full color touch screen and user friendly menus make recording measurements fast and easy. Operators can attach installation dates, location, color, pavement types, and more directly to the readings. This reduces the need to match up data later.
Measurements can be made in 0.2 seconds and the instrument is ready for the next measurement in less than 2 seconds. This means the user spends less time on the road, which increases worker safety.
National Standards Lab Traceable Calibration
The RPM 1200K comes with standard reference and calibration tiles calibrated in our world-class photometric lab. The calibration is directly traceable to the American national standards lab, and the equipment used is held to the level of accuracy to ensure compliance with ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 and ISO/IEC 17025.
- Measures all types of raised pavement markers with a single measurement
- Repeatability within +/-2%, Reproducibility +/- 5%
- Meets ASTM, CIE & DIN specifications
- Lockable, rotating handle for easy use and convenient trigger height for single hand operation that minimizes operator fatigue
- Top-mounted color-TFT LCD permits direct viewing of readings
- Stores up to 25,000 data points with removable flash drive for easy data transfer and standard USB/wireless Bluetooth computer interface
- Complete remote operation, data acquisition and management software with mapping
- Two removable battery packs and one hour charger, eliminating any downtime
- Internal GPS and printer, data file formats saved in SHP, XML, KML and CSV format
- Measurements and calibrations are not affected by ambient conditions, no light trap required for calibration
- Calibration standard traceable to the USA national standards lab, microprocessor controlled calibration with auto-zero
- Stabilizer supplied for rough surface situations and removable wheels for extended measurements
- Foam-lined watertight, indestructible carrying case