Patented design to fully characterize the retroreflection (RA) and retroreflected night-time (CIE1931xy) color of road signs, high visibility safety clothing and other materials.
The RoadVista model 932 is a handheld retroreflectometer designed for use in the field or in a laboratory or QA/QC environment. It is designed to fully characterize the retroreflection (RA) and retroreflected night-time (CIE1931xy) color of road signs, high visibility safety clothing and other materials.
This patented (US Patent# 7,961,328) design allows you to know, with the press of a button, exactly how bright your retroreflector will appear to most drivers, as well as determine if the color falls within the defined color box.
The adjustable entrance angle and observation allows for complete characterization of most retroreflectors, including full high-visibility clothing retroreflective testing to EN471 and ANSI107.
The Model 932 comes standard with a Bluetooth wireless interface and USB computer interface both allowing for remote operation of the instrument and data logging. The internal memory has the capacity to store more than 32000 measurements.
The sensitive light sensor meets ASTM E1709 and ASTM E2540 requirements with the CIE standard human eye response in conjunction with the CIE illuminant “A” lamp. Our world-class photometric filter fit is unmatched by the competition and allows extremely accurate measurements of other colors using the single white reference standard with no correction factors.
- Measures all types of retroreflective materials with a single measurement
- Meets ASTM, CIE, ANSI, BS, EN & DIN specifications
- US Patent# 7,961,328
- Observation angle adjustment from 0.2o to 2.0o
- Entrance angle adjustment from -45o to +45o
- World-class photopic-corrected detector and source “A”
- Requires only one reference standard without any correction factors
- Self-contained commercially available battery or mains power
- Graphical TFT-color touch-screen display
- Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Capability
- USB Computer Interface
- Built-in averaging
- Internal storage for more than 32000 measurements
- Foam-lined carrying case
- Data Management Software (DMS) allows the user to quickly transfer data from the instrument to a computer via the USB connection for data management and report generating