Quickly and accurately measures all types of raised pavement markers, including RRPM’s (Cat Eyes)
The new RoadVista model 1200F is the next generation retroreflectometer designed for use in field measurements of Raised Retroreflective Pavement Markers. It is designed to measure the retroreflection (RI) of all RPMs.
Based on the successful MX-30 Stripemaster design, the 1200F is designed for quick and easy measurements with the touch of a button. The instrument is lightweight and comes with wheels to make the measurement process a breeze. An internal GPS and printer come standard allowing the field user to quickly verify the data.
The internal memory will store up to 10,000 measurements before downloading to a computer. The data transfer is simple with our data logging software. The 1200F connects to any standard computer using an RS-232C interface. Our mapping software allows the user to plot the data on a clickable and printable map to quickly identify problem areas that need attention.
- Measures all types of raised pavement markers with a single measurement
- Meets ASTM, CIE & DIN specifications
- Light weight for easy handling
- Top-mounted LCD for direct view of readings
- World-class photopic-corrected detector and source “A”
- Stores up to 10,000 data points
- Self-contained commercially available battery
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in thermal printer
- RS-232C computer interface
- Foam-lined carrying case
- Graphical mapping software